Justin Timberlake dishes about October wedding to Jessica Biel

Justin Timberlake dished about his fall wedding to Jessica Biel while promoting his new album The 20/20 Experience on Ryan Seacrests radio show today.

He called into On Air With Ryan Seacrest and admitted he let his now-wife take the reins when it came to planning their wedding, which took place in Italy in October.

"A lot of it was done before Octoberand I don't know how many of you are married or in a relationship, but I think the men can speak for me by saying that type of process you really just say Whatever you want, honey, he explained, E! Online reports.

He added Every photo, everything you saw from that eventI was riding shotgun. I said Whatever you want, honey.

When it comes to his new single Suit & Tie, which he will sing at the Grammys this Sunday, Timberlake gushed "There aren't many R&B dance records on the radioit seemed fresh to Tim [Timberland] and I and obviously Jay and we just felt like yeah let's put it out," adding, "I love the record."

He also said of the Grammys performance, "You'll hear some stuff you've never heard.

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments