Justin Timberlake's Mirrors Is About Jessica Biel?

With the release of Mirrors, fans of Justin Timberlake have been wondering if that song is about his wife of six months, Jessica Biel. And in an audio clip posted on his official website, the Suit & Tie singer hinted that his latest single might just be about his new wife.

It's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me...It's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me...

"It's definitely a special song for me. Mirrors is a love song to someone that you feel like is, you know, sort of your other half. And it became a play on that. Not specifically about looking into a mirror," said the 32-year-old singer turned actor.

The former member of 'N Sync continued, "I think a relationship, when it's working, is constantly evolving because we as individuals evolve. You want to know that the person you're with is evolving with you. People change like seasons. We're always growing, always evolving, and to know that the other half of a special part of your life is, like I said, mirroring you, but also being an individual in their own way."

The couple ended their four-year relationship back in 2011 but they rekindled their romance and got married in October last year in the beautiful country of Italy.

Not sure about you but after he mentioned "other half", it instantly gave me the impression that it IS about Jessica. What do you think? Anyway, the music video of Mirrors was released just a few days ago. Check it out:


Comments