Jessica Biel yearns for 'dark and complicated roles'

Jessica Biel yearns for 'dark and complicated roles' [newKerala.com News # 145640]
Home

>

News

>

hollywood-news

Washington, Jan 16 : Jessica Biel has revealed her craving for being cast in something dark, deep and complicated.

The 29-year-old said that she used to find it difficult to be taken seriously in her career and though she thinks she has now established herself, she is yet to bag her ideal part.

"I felt frustrated for a long time that my appearance was an issue and I wasn't being taken seriously at the beginning of my career. It's less of a battle now," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

"I know that I still haven't found the right dramatic role that will allow me to move past the whole issue.

"I crave something dark, deep and complicated when it comes to acting. I think most directors can get past my looks and focus on my acting, even though I still haven't been able to land some of the parts I wanted very badly," she said.

Despite her frustration, the 'New Year's Eve' actress remains optimistic that she will eventually secure her dream role.

"I'm a pretty hopeful and positive person. I know that one day I'll get my shot at some of those big parts that I keep missing out on," She added. (ANI)

Share this article at

Share at Reddit Share at Facebook Share at Twitter Share at Myspace Share at Y! Buzz Bookmark at Google Google Buzz it!

Yearly Horoscope of 2012 for the Zodiac Sign:

Sagittarius Scorpio LibraVirgoLeo Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricon

! TOP READ ARTICLES:

Clooney quits drinkingGaga makes history with 18 mn followers on TwitterSean Combs sued over perfumeBradley Cooper 'loves' therapyNicole Richie obsessed with blazersWilde, Sudeikis kiss in publicWhy Golden Globes lost Jennifer Lopez as presenterSean Penn made ambassador for HaitiMJ's tunes of Robert Burns' poems to make public debutBradley Cooper ready to go naked for right roleRussell Brand says he's 'quite well' after split from Katy PerryMadonna to pay 96,000 pounds to sacked Malawi workersMeryl Streep shunned director role for familyCaroline Wozniacki says she, not boyfriend Rory McIlroy, is real 'superstar'Jessica Chastain finally shakes off 'Chastain curse'
tumblr hit counter

Comments