Jessica Biel's old maid ambition

Jessica Biel has revealed she used to dream of being a wealthy old maid when she was younger.

The New Year's Eve star - who is rumoured to be engaged to on-off boyfriend Justin Timberlake, 30 - told Elle magazine she has never been that bothered about getting married and having children.

Jessica said: "I think probably at some point it would be something I'm interested in. But I don't feel pressured.

"I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To p*** off my mom, I used to say, 'I'm never having kids, and I'm going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs'."

The 29-year-old actress announced her split from Justin in March 2011 but rumours they had rekindled their romance began when they were first spotted together in August and Justin reportedly proposed just before Christmas.

The Social Network star told Vanity Fair that Jessica is the most significant person in his life.

She said: "It's obviously a beautiful thing to say. Absolutely, the feeling is mutual. But that's all I can really talk about. There's nothing that's sacred any more. Me not talking about my intimate personal life - there's just a line that you have to say, I can't go any further.

"A girl doesn't kiss and tell."


Comments