Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale

Los Angeles, June 28 (IANS) Actor Jessica Biel says she did not want to punch her "Total Recall" co-star Kate Beckinsale while shooting the movie.

The actress was worried because Beckinsale's husband and director Len Wisemen was present on the sets of the 1990's sci-fi remake, reports contactmusic.com.

"I was so fearful of hitting her. I was thinking, 'Please don't let me hit this woman in the face! Her husband is watching!' And then I hit her," Biel told Empire magazine.

Beckinsale said: "I like the fact that there's this fight between Jessica and I and it doesn't end up that some one's sleeve is ripped off, or some one's bra is out. This was as if it was two guys - and yet it was us kind of madly apologising to each other."

The 30-year-old Biel plays female protagonist Melina while Beckinsale portrays the evil Lori.


Comments