Jessica Biel: I'm too trusting

Jessica Biel is "completely gullible".

The actress is very trusting and always gives people the benefit of the doubt.

The star has been disappointed a lot as a result of that, but she is still glad she isn't too jaded.

"I am completely gullible and far too trusting. That's probably a mistake but I don't want to be cynical by any means. I trust everyone - until they disappoint me. I wouldn't want to live any other way," she told German TV channel Tele 5. "I get hurt a lot because of that, but they probably go hand in hand."

Jessica is often too critical of herself.

The brunette beauty had to learn to accept her imperfections and is still working on standing up for herself.

"I've never felt more inspired than today because I've learnt to accept my faults. I'm often too strict and far too hard on myself. For me, others always come first and I am in second place. I am learning to change that," she said.

Cover Media


Comments