Beverley Mitchell of '7th Heaven' welcomes baby

Beverley Mitchell, who played Jessica Biel's character's younger sister on the hit family drama series "7th Heaven," has welcomed her first child.

The actress, 32, welcomed her daughter Kenzie Lynn on Thursday, March 28 in Santa Monica. She took to her official Twitter account to express her excitement.

"Thank you for all the love! I never knew a love like this ! existed," Mitchell Tweeted on April 1. "Michael & I are mesmerized by our little Kenzie! She's perfect. #blessed"

She went on to talk about her new "little" arrival, posting: "Now I am really in trouble. Can't wait to dress my little angel, only trouble is she is so little she doesn't fit in anything I have! So sad I have to go shopping 4 this beautiful little girl. #sonotsad Truly the sweetest little girl in the world but I guess I'm partial."

In November 2012, the actress announced her pregnancy, admitting that she took nine pregnancy tests to confirm the news.

"I took seven pregnancy tests," she told People magazine in an interview posted on Nov. 5, 2012. "I went to the doctor and had two more tests and they were like, 'Bev, usually when the first one comes out positive, the rest of them will all say the same thing.'"

The actress, who is married to Michael Cameron, played Lucy Camden - later Lucy Camden-Kinkirk - on "7th Heaven" between 1996 and 2007. Mitchell more recently played Kaitlin on the ABC Family show "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," which just completed its fifth and final season.

She and "7th Heaven" co-star Biel, 31, remained friends after the show was canceled. Mitchell recently attended her former co-star's wedding to Justin Timberlake in October in Italy. Biel had attended Mitchell's wedding, which also took place in Italy, in 2008, as did Mackenzie Rosman, who played the actresses' "7th Heaven" little sister Ruthie.

(Copyright 2013 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)


Comments