Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel 'Planning Summer Wedding'

17:28, Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Justin Timberlake and fiance Jessica Biel are said to be planning a big summer wedding.

Back in January, reports emerged that the former NSYNC singer had popped the question to Jessica during a pre-Christmas break to Jackson, Wyoming, with the actress showing off her diamond engagement ring last month.

Now, People magazine has revealed details concerning the couple's big day, with a source telling the publication: "Justin and Jessica are planning a big [summer] wedding,

"Jessica initially wanted a smaller, more intimate wedding, but Justin from the beginning wanted a big wedding, and that's what they have decided on."

Apparently Biel has yet to say yes to a dress but the 30-year old is apparently "very involved" in the planning, with Timberlake promising his bride-to-be "the best day ever."

The couple also want to include all their friends in their special day, whenever and wherever that may be.

In 2011, Timberlake opened up a bit about his feelings for Biel to Vanity Fair, telling the mag: "She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK?

"I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me for instance, her."

When asked about having to deal with all the attention the pair have received over the years, Jessica told Vogue: "I don't want to talk about it. I don't feel the need to clear anything up.

"It's the most precious thing that I have in my life! , and I care about it so much that I don't care about what anyone says or thinks. I have just not addressed it in any real way, and I'm not going to. It's mine. And I really like that about it."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments