Jessica Biel says married life is incredible

Jessica Biel talks about married life and her 'weird' way of saying 'Husband' on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'

Newlywed Jessica Biel is enjoying every minute of married life.

According to The New York Daily News, the 30-year-old Hitchcock actress, who married Justin Timberlake, 31, on October 19 in Italy, appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing Monday, and gushed about being married.

Biel says the transition into married life has been easy. She says it feels like nothing has changed, but says its incredible because, at the same time, she knows everything has changed.

"It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible has changed," she said, according to People. "It just feels incredible. It feels like you have this partner who's going to be with you and also change light bulbs. And you know, do dishes with you."

There is one thing the actress is still getting used to: calling Timberlake her husband.

"The weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word. That's my 'husband, she told Ellen. And every time I say it, I go really Southern with it 'that's my husband. That's him over there.' I touch my hair and I completely go like I'm from the South or something. It's weird."

Photo: INF Daily

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments