Jessica Biel's simple NYE celebrations

Jessica Biel will spend New Year's Eve drinking cocktails with a group of close friends.

The 'Total Recall' actress likes things to be as traditional as possible when it comes to celebrating the turning of the year, and always likes to share it with a few close friends.

She said: 'I'm not much of a big New Year's planner. It's usually a get together in someplace chilly with a fire burning and snow coming down, and just enjoying a cocktail.'

The festive period is a special time for Jessica, 30, as it was at this time last year now-husband Justin Timberlake proposed to her during a break in Jackson, Wyoming.

They subsequently married in Naples, Italy in October.

She added: 'I will definitely be kissing my husband at the turn of midnight.'

Jessica also confirmed shortly after they were married she will keep her own name for work but will otherwise be known as Jessica Timberlake.

She said: 'Yes, I'm changing my name. My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names.'


Comments