Jessica Biel Joins Twitter and 3 More Wed like to See Join the Site

We've all been waiting for it, and finally, the day has come. Actress Jessica Biel has joined Twitter with the handle @JessicaBiel. Her account has been verified and everything. So you know it's not a phony. The 30-year-old, with her own special wit, introduces her page with this quote, "I have nothing to declare but my genius. Oscar Wilde said that. I'm just here for the punch."

Her inaugural tweet to her over 22,000 followers and counting, "I can't zip up my dress. Welcome to my world!." She provides a photo of the dress she wore to The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute gala and the hashtag #MetBall.

Now that the future Mrs. Timberlake has joined Twitterverse, it makes us think of other female stars who we wish would follow suit.

Beyonce

Yes, Beyonce has a verified Twitter account, but you'd never know it. The 30-year-old new mom has posted only one tweet to her over 4 million followers. We wish Sasha Fierce would change her mind. Baby Blue Ivy Carter is getting bigger by the day. We'd love to see Twitpics.

Scarlett Johansson

Although there are plenty of fake Scarlett Johansson Twitter accounts, the 27-year-old blonde beauty has never officially opened one. Says Johansson, "I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account, and I don't know how I feel about this idea of, 'Now, I'm eating dinner, and I want everyone to know that I'm having dinner at this time,' or 'I just mailed a letter and dropped off my kids.'"

Angelina Jolie

One of the most beautiful and popular women in Hollywood is not active on Twitter. So no tweets and Twitpics of her, Brad and their six kids. However, all is not lost.! The 36- year-old's right leg got a Twitter account after the actress exposed it at the Oscars. Tweeted @AngiesRightLeg to its over 46,000 followers, "Left leg and I talked -- everything's cool. Next Oscars, she gets the slit."

More from this contributor:

Angelina Jolie: Unauthorized Book Tells All

Is Shiloh Pitt-Jolie Dressing like a Boy Wrong?

Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles


Comments