Jessica Biel: Marriage won't 'change anything'

It's nice to hear Jessica Biel finally talk about her upcoming (summer?) wedding to Justin Timberlake, even a little bit.

"To me, nothing will really change, because I'm almost never home," Biel says in an interview with French magazine Gala. "But when I am home, I enjoy cooking. I especially love making cupcakes."

She added, "I don't think our marriage will change anything. [But] it will be a challenge finding a balance between my private life, family and work, and I'm ready."

The two were said to be feted at an engagement party over the weekend.

The actress doesn't have a timeline for adding to the family.

"[I'm] someone who lets things happen naturally," she said. "For me, getting married doesn't mean we should limit ourselves to some pre-defined idea. Rather, it's an opportunity to explore new things in life."

Asked for the top three things she values most about her future husband, Biel said, "[His] ability to communicate well ... to be able to express his feelings. Then loyalty. And, finally, honesty."


Comments