Jessica Biel talks about fiance Justin Timberlake and marriage: 'Nothing will really change'

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are embarking upon a new chapter in their relationship: married life.

The private on-again, off-again couple just celebrated their engagement at a friends home and now Biel is speaking out about how their life wont change after their rumored summer wedding.

"To me, nothing will really change, because I'm almost never home, she told Gala. She added, "But when I am home, I enjoy cooking."

"I especially love making cupcakes," the 30-year-old actress went on to say.

Once they are married, they probably wont rush into having kids.

It will be a challenge finding a balance between my private life, family and work, and I'm ready, she said, reiterating "I don't think our marriage will change anything.

People reports that Biel went on to tell the French magazine, For me, getting married doesn't mean we should limit ourselves to some predefined idea. Rather, it's an opportunity to explore new things in life.

What does she love most about Timberlake?

The ability to communicate well ... to be able to express his feelings. Then, loyalty. And, finally, honesty."


Comments