Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake Are A Kitchen Dream Team

splashnews.comsplashnews.com

The soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Timberlakes appear to be ideal hosts for dinner parties.

During an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday, Justin Timberlake, 31, revealed a little bit about his domestic bliss with fiance Jessica Biel. (On Biels last appearance on the show, she said she wanted to open a restaurant.)

Leno asked the Trouble with the Curve actor if he considers his ladylove to be good in the kitchen.

"Yeah, she's really good," Timberlake said.

"You paused for a moment," Leno argued.

"You have to understand, I'm going to leave this show and go home to her," Timberlake explained, with a large grin on his face. "I don't know what she said when she was on the show, so I was thinking, 'Did she tell me anything that she said on the show' . . . I'm about insurance right now, Jay."

If Timberlake and Biel had a cook-off who would win?

"Well, it works out," Timberlake said. "She likes to cook. I like to bake. so dinner and dessert."

The couple who have been engaged since January recently spent time in Puerto Rico where Timberlake filmed Runner opposite Oscar-winner Ben Affleck, as they were able to take advantage of the tropical island.

"We're both adventure junkies," Timberlake explained. "She probably is even more than I am. I had never gone scuba diving before I met Jessica and she actually talked me into it. And I said, 'I got one rule, if we are on that boat and I see a shark I'm not going in the water, it's not happening.' "

Much to his surprise, Timberlake and Biel were encountered with his fear during their ocean excursion.

"Ironically, we're sitting on the boat the first! thing I see is a shark! Timberlake said. And I just had this moment where I looked at her and was like, 'Ahh, whatever,' and we went in. It was actually really unbelievable."

PHOTOS: Jessica Biel shows off huge diamond engagement ring

Tom Cruise's Plan to Fight Scientology BacklashHarry Styles Flirts With Alexa Chung, Tells Her 'I Could Be Your Boyfriend'Zayn Malik In Hot Water Over 2.2 Million Home

Comments