Jessica Biel thinks beauty is 'so backwards'

Wellington, Sept 2 (ANI): Jessica Biel, who is regularly praised for her style and beauty choices, appreciates the flattering remarks, but doesn't pride herself on the way she outwardly appears.

"It's a lovely compliment, absolutely," Stuff.co.nz quoted her as telling OK! magazine.

"Beauty - I think is so backwards. It's so about physical and it's just really not about that.

"I would never say: 'Oh no, not me, I'm not vain. Because I think we live in a society where beauty is a really strange thing in this western world and the competition is just naturally there," she said.

The 30-year-old beauty has revealed that she always feels strain to stay in shape.

"I think there's pressure for me in my life as a human being simply because that is how I've always existed and because I like it," she added. (ANI)


Comments