Jessica Biel - Jessica Biel Rebelled On 7th Heaven Set

Actress Jessica Biel tormented producers behind her hit TV series 7th Heaven by constantly acting out on set.

The beauty was just 14 years old when she began playing the straight-edged daughter of a Protestant minister on the family-friendly drama back in 1996.

But Biel confesses she went through a wild stage in her teens and her bad behaviour often sent show bosses into fits of rage.

She tells W magazine, "I cut my hair supershort and dyed it blonde. I had to apologise to (producer) Aaron Spelling for doing that. He wasn't happy.

"When I turned 17 or 18, a really obnoxious friend sent a stripper to the set. I had to apologise for that too. The show was all about family values, and they took that position seriously. I was always apologising."

Biel was written out of the programme during the show's fifth season due to her alleged discontent with character Mary's clean-cut image and growing tensions with producers after she posed semi-nude for Gear magazine at the age of 17.


Comments