Jessica Biel Poses in a Sexy Swimsuit and Tells W, "Its Time to Be Very, Very Bad."

Previous 1 / 5 Next

Posted on March 13, 2012 9:18AM by

Jessica Biel shows off her sexy side on the cover of W Magazine's April Beauty issue and in the accompanying spread, which was shot by photographer Mikael Jansson. She's gearing up for the Summer release of her Total Recall remake with Kate Beckinsale, but it's her relationship with Justin Timberlake that's currently putting her in the spotlight. Jessica and Justin got engaged over the holidays and we finally got a look at Jessica's engagement ring when she and Justin were spotted out in LA last week. While the couple are keeping quiet on their new engaged status, Jessica opened up to W's editor at large, Lynn Hirschberg, about her good-girl reputation, love of breaking a sweat, and her rebellious phase as a teenager. Here's more from Jessica Biel in W:

  • On her clean image: "I know. I think I need to destroy my reputation. This whole I'm outdoorsy, I'm really healthy it's too squeaky-clean. Thats going to be my new thing: Go dark and unhealthy. It's time to be very, very bad."
  • On her fight scenes with Kate Beckinsale in Total Recall: "Kate and I usually fight men in movies, and when you knock into a man, he doesn't care. But every two seconds, Kate and I were saying, 'I'm so sorry are you okay?' We were both so nervous about fighting another woman. Which is strange, because I have no problem fighting with a guy. In truth, I like doing anything that requires breaking a sweat."
  • On rebelling in her teens: "I cut my hair supershort and dyed it blonde. I had to apologize to Aaron Spelling for doing that. He wasnt happy. When I turned 17 or 18, a really obnoxious friend sent a stripper to the set. I had to apologize for that too. The show was all about family values, and they took that position seriously. I was always apologizing."
Back to Story


Comments