Jessica Biel: 'I'm not ready to have children'

Jessica Biel 6th Annual Charity Ball benefiting charity held at the 69th Regiment Armory New York City

Jessica Biel has said that she is still not ready to have children.

The 29-year-old, who is rumoured to have reconciled with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake, claimed that motherhood was not currently on her "timetable".

"I'd like to have children one day but I don't have any timetable for that," she told Bang Showbiz. "It's not something I'm thinking about right now."

Biel went on to reveal that she has never fantasised about having a family of her own like other girls.

"I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming," she said. "To p*ss off my mum, I used to say, 'I'm never having kids, and I'm going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs'."

Biel and Timberlake are believed to have become engaged over the Christmas period.


Comments