Jessica Biel's 'shyness' made her unpopular among boys while growing up

Home > News > hollywood-news

Washington, Dec 10: Jessica Biel has revealed that she was too shy to be popular with boys when she was young.

The 29-year-old actress said that she was not popular with guys because they mistook her shyness for being aloof.

I never [got chased by guys] as much as people might think. Im quite shy, so sometimes guys would find me aloof because theyd think I was acting cool when it was just my nerves, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

It always takes me a while to feel comfortable in social situations or when Im with new people, she stated.

As well as her shyness, Biel also admitted guys didnt think she was pretty when she was younger.

I wasnt considered attractive at all as a teenager. I was kind of an ugly duckling, the actress revealed.

But when I did Pilates competitions, I started to work on my appearance and body and was determined to make some of the nasty girls who tortured me feel jealous, she added.

(ANI)

Comments