Jessica Biel calls Justin Timberlake her 'fiance' publicly for the first time

Jessica Biel recently endured the time of [her] life while on vacation with her soon-to-be hubby, Justin Timberlake. The vacation also marked the first time the actress openly admitted to Timberlake being her "fianc.

Us Weekly reports that the A Team actress was on hand to speak to Tonight Show host Jay Leno where she talked about her vacation in Puerto Rico to which she admitted, I was visiting my fianc there. He's shooting a film there. So I'm vacationing. I'm having the best time of my life. It's fantastic."

Biel went on to gush about her relaxing vacation, telling Leno, I got an advanced certification [in scuba diving] because I love, love scuba diving.You can go around 100 feet and a little bit deeper. You learn how to use a compass underwater in case you get lost."

She continues, Being underwater felt heavenly. When you're down there it's so peaceful. No one's talking to you, no one's bothering you. It's just you and the fishes.

Biel spoke of her impending marriage to Timberlake in May, saying that she doesnt believe marriage will change the great relationship that she shares with the former NSync singer. I don't think our marriage will change anything. It's just a challenge to balance privacy, family, and work, but I'm ready, she explained.

Image: INFDaily


Comments