Jessica Biel hopes to open restaurant: 'It'll be called Oh Fudge'

Jessica Biel has revealed that she hopes to open a restaurant some day.

The Total Recall actress, who is engaged to Justin Timberlake, opened up about her next big project to Jay Leno.

Jessica Biel on the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards 2012
Justin Timberlake

Rex Features / Newspix/Rex Features

"I would have the bakery component," Biel said. "I say I'm into it, but I'm not a great baker - yet.

"Baking is really very mathematical and I'm terrible at math. I'm a really good loaf person. I do loaves - but sweet loaves! - like zucchini loaf or banana loaf or banana blueberry loaf. It's really good!"

Biel went on to beg viewers to drum up business for the future establishment.

"Please come to my restaurant," she said. "It's going to be called Oh Fudge."

The actress recently dropped out of The Wolverine as Viper.

Watch the trailer for Total Recall below:


Comments