Jessica Biel wants to open restaurant named 'Oh Fudge'

Washington, July 27 (ANI): Jessica Biel has revealed that she wants to open a restaurant just like her fiance Justin Timberlake.

The 30-year-old actress said that so far her only plans are to include a bakery inside her eatery.

"I would have the bakery component. I say I'm into it, but I'm not a great baker yet," Contactmusic quoted her as saying on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.'

"Baking is really very mathematical and I'm terrible at math. I'm a really good loaf person.

"I do loaves but sweet loaves like zucchini loaf or banana loaf or banana blueberry loaf. It's really good!" she added.

Biel then went on to ask the viewers to encourage her business venture.

"Please come to my restaurant. It's going to be called Oh Fudge," she said.

Biel's fiance Timberlake has a restaurant in New York City's Upper East Side called Southern Hospitality. (ANI)


Comments