Jessica Biel: Justin Timberlake picks out my outfits

Jessica Biel says fiance Justin Timberlake often rejects and picks out her outfits and chose her engagement ring.

"When I walk out of the closet after getting dressed in the morning, I'll go like this [turns palms upward as if to say, 'Well?'] And he goes like this [shakes his head no]. Then he picks again. It's hilarious," Biel told InStyle magazine for their August cover story. Check out Biel's style evolution.

Biel and Timberlake have reportedly been engaged since January, but Biel said that her engagement ring was her future husband's choice.

"I had no say whatsoever [in the ring]. I don't micromanage," Biel said. "He is fearless in his choices and has a real eye for design. And I'll be honest: He has better taste than I do."

Timberlake, a pop singer whose acting career took off after the 2010 film "The Social Network," and Biel, who rose to fame with the series "7th Heaven," have never been married before. The two have been dating on and off for more than four years. Their most recent breakup was confirmed in March 2011. They reunited months later and were seen and photographed together at several Los Angeles parties and promotional events in the fall.

When asked if she and Timberlake planned on raising any future children in Los Angeles, the Colorado-raised actress said she might like to move away from the Hollywood Hills.

"I would like those future little people to have the experience I had, in some capacity," Biel said. "It was fun. I love Colorado; I've always thought that could be a possibility for me."

Up next for Biel is the reboot of the film "Total Recall. Biel plays a prostitute/freedom fighter named Melina who teams up with Doug Quaid, played by Colin Farrell, to change the political system in country set in a fascist future.

The original science fiction movie was released in 1990 and starred Schwarzenegger as Quaid. Sharon Stone played Lori, Quaid's wife, in the original film and Kate Beckinsale will play her role in the new version. The film is set to be released on August 3 and also stars John Cho and Ethan Hawke.

Check out the trailer for the movie below.

(Copyright 2012 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)


Comments