Jessica Biel nervous about engagement ring

Jessica Biel reportedly begged strangers to help her find her engagement ring only to realise she hadnt lost it.

The actress fianc Justin Timberlake popped the question with a band he specially designed and the pair are currently planning their nuptials.

Jessica was recently playing with her dogs in the park and as she drove away she became terrified her ring had flown off during the rough and tumble.

The star immediately began begging passers-by to help her search for the gem, before frantically calling her friend.

She reminded me I hadnt been wearing the ring when shed seen me earlier. Im so sorry to put all you guys through this, Jessica is quoted as saying by National Enquirer.

Its not the first time Jessica has been a nervous wreck about her ring. The star laughed she thought shed lost it after going on a run recently.

Justin reminded me that I hadnt been wearing it. I guess I subconsciously keep taking it off when I go places where I think I might lose it, she laughed.

Cover Media

Comments