Jessica Biel: Diets get boring

Jessica Biel sometimes feels like "going mad" if she sees "another piece of broccoli.

The actress has spoken about her diet regime and admitted that eating healthily in the run-up to filming can get boring.

However, Jessica added that she feels proud when she watches the results of her commitment on screen.

There are some days when I feel as if I can't eat another chicken breast and I'll go mad if I see another piece of broccoli! But I feel better when I see myself on screen after being really dedicated, even if it was in pain, she told UK magazine Closer.

Jessica added that while her personal style is rather natural, she enjoys dressing up for premieres and award ceremonies.

The 30-year-old said that wearing some of the worlds most coveted designer creations makes her feel like she is in a fairytale.

I do [enjoy getting glammed up]. I get to do it a lot being an actress, so I dont feel like I need to do it as much in my normal life. But its fun to play princess for the day - putting on a gown and getting my hair and make-up done, she laughed.

Cover Media

Comments