Jessica Biel Talks 'Total Recall' Co-Star Colin Farrell: 'He Has Some Kind Of Magnetism'

WENNWENN

'Total Recall' star Jessica Biel has said that co-star Colin Farrell has a 'kind of magnetism' about him, attracting people to him as he 'is so energised about life'. Well, we can definitely say we're drawn to Colin in some way or other...

The 30 year old actress, who's engaged to all round babe Justin Timberlake has said that she loved working with Colin on 'Total Recall' and he has a definite 'sparkle'.

She also added that people are drawn to Colin, not because of his partying and womanising, but because he's just excited about life...

She told Magic 105.4's Breakfast Show: ''The thing about Colin is he is just so respectful and such a good guy. When you meet him the sparkle is more about having a curiosity of life, excited about the world and excited about what they're doing or travelling, it's that kind of sparkle. It's that kind of magnetism that I feel he puts out there in the world, he's just cool to be around.''

Aaah, it's nice to see our showbiz stars spreading the love!

Jess also admitted that she's still caught up in 'Olympic Fever', even though the games ended last Sunday (August 12).

''Every fourth year that comes around, I'm watching those gymnasts and they're all 4ft 11in and I realise it was never going to be a reality. I'm like 5ft 7in, it was never going to happen, but in my mind I'm always thinking, 'But could I have done it? Could I be a diver? No they're all 5ft 4in. Could I have been a pole-vaulter, or a long jumper? So I'm always putting myself in there thinking could I still do it.''

You & us both Jessica...Rio here we all come!

Jessica Biel shows off HUGE engagement ring

Robert Pattinson Labels The Media 'A Monstrous Thing' Following Kristen Stewart SplitVictoria Beckham: 'Emma Bunton Helped Me Through Olympic Panic Attack'WATCH: Robert Pattinson's BFF Tom Sturridge Reacts To Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal

Comments