Jessica Biel: 'Justin Timberlake gives me fashion advice'

Jessica Biel has revealed that her fianc Justin Timberlake often gives her fashion tips.

The Total Recall actress confessed that Timberlake cares a lot about clothes and lets her know if the clothes she's chosen don't suit her.

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake at the Met Ball 2012

PA Images / Charles Sykes/AP

"We both really love fashion. There are definitely moments where I'll come out in an outfit and he'll give me that look!" Biel said, reports The Sun.

"He'll take me back into the closet and I'll change my shoes and I'm like, 'Yeah, this is way better'. [But] sometimes I won't change!"

Biel recently said that she has done nothing to plan her forthcoming wedding to Timberlake and is instead just enjoying the experience of being engaged.

The couple were first rumoured to be engaged late last year, though Biel did not confirm the news until July 2012.


Comments