Jessica Biel - Jessica Biel: Communication Is Important

Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel picture

Jessica Biel thinks her relationship with Justin Timberlake is ''impressive'' because they communicate so well.

Jessica Biel believes her relationship with Justin Timberlake is ''impressive''.

The 30-year-old actress - who is engaged to the singer-and-actor - thinks communication is one of the most important aspects of any union and values the fact she can be so open with the 'Social Network' star.

She said: ''What do I value in a partner? Communication. Men and women speak a completely different language, so if you can communicate easily on a daily basis, that's pretty impressive. I have that with Justin.''

Despite being happy with Justin, Jessica does have some regrets, including the fact she did not finish college.

She told Grazia magazine: ''I wish I had graduated college. I regret not spending time with my peer group, because at the time I had been working with adults for so long.

''I was being pulled in a bunch of different directions. It wasn't anybody's fault except my won. I was, like, 20, at the time, and chose to focus on acting.

''I have a great life, but if I could go back and get my college diploma and have a bit more of a social experience, I would.''


Comments