Jessica Biel Talks Dieting And Feeling Like A Fairytale Princess

WENNWENN

She's got one the tautest and toned bods in Hollywood, but Jessica Biel has claimed that dieting doesn't work for her just like the rest of us.

The 30-year-old fiance to Justin Timberlake has opened up about her diet regime for the role of her latest film, Total Recall, in which she stars alongside the gorgeous Kate Beckinsale, and admits to feeling the pressure in the run-up to filming.

Jessica followed a healthy eating and exercise regime but revealed she sometimes felt like ''going mad'' if she had to be faced with ''another piece of broccoli'' again.

From what we can see, however, it looks as though the willpower and broccoli munching paid off, as Jessica feels proud of her body commitment when she watches herself on screen.

She said: "There are some days when I feel as if I can't eat another chicken breast and I'll go mad if I see another piece of broccoli!''

''But I feel better when I see myself on screen after being really dedicated, even if it was in pain," she told UK magazine Closer.

And Jessica added that whilst her personal style is rather natural and chilled out, she loved getting all dolled up for premieres and award ceremonies.

Even at 30, Jess admits to feeling like a fairytale princess for the day when she's allowed to wear some of the world's most coveted designer creations.

She continued: "I do [enjoy getting glammed up]. I get to do it a lot being an actress, so I don't feel like I need to do it as much in my normal life.''

''But it's fun to play princess for the day - putting on a gown and getting my hair and make-up done," she joked.

We're not jel at all. Not one bit.

Jessica Biel and cast at the LA Total Rec! all prem iere...

Kristen Stewart 'Begs Robert Pattinson's Best Friend Tom Sturridge For Help To Win Him Back'Rihanna And Chris Brown 'Plan To Reunite At MTV Video Music Awards'Suri Cruise Richest Child In Hollywood? Tom Cruise Gives Her 'Sizeable Trust Fund'

Comments