Hicks: Jessica Biel will take Justin Timberlake's last name

Jessica Biel is changing her name.

She'll now be known as Britney Biel.

OK, that's not true. But it would be funny.

"Yes, I'm changing my name," says Biel, 30, who next appears in the film "Hitchcock." "My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."

Biel married Justin Timberlake on Oct. 19. "It's hard to find that one person in the world," says Biel. "Once you find that person, go for it. That kind of commitment is very special."

The stars' "fantasy" nuptials capped off a week of celebrating for the duo, who toasted alongside 100 close friends and family on the Southern Italian coast.

Contact Tony Hicks at thicks@bayareanewsgroup.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BayAreaNewsGroup.TonyHicks.



Comments