Justin Timberlake's Simple Rules for a Happy Relationship


Justin Timberlake smiles as Jessica Biel gives him a kiss coutside as the Los Angeles Lakers take on the Denver Nuggets in Game Seven of the Western Conference Quarterfinals in the 2012 NBA Playoffs on May 12, 2012 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. (Source: Harry How/Getty Images North America) more pics
Justin Timberlake is no dummy when it comes to relationships. He's dated some of Hollywood's hottest women and has perfected the art of making a gal happy with Jessica Biel, who'll become his wife sooner than later.
So, just how does he do it? Well, the superstar says he has two very, very easy rules to follow
when it comes to making his bride-to-be happy. Are you ready?

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake (Getty)

1. "Make her feel like she's getting everything."

2. "Actually do let her have her way in everything."

Timberlake said "so far, it's working." The giant engagement ring he bought her probably helps too. Take note, guys!

On a more serious note, the actor has some wisdom about marriage. He said at a recent press conference (via Us Weekly): "I think it's imp! ortant t o remember that you go into something like marriage knowing that you don't know very much about it at all. But I do look at the marriage of my mother and stepdad, and what makes it work for them is that it's a team effort."

"Some days are better than other days for all of us -- and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up," he continued. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."

The star also opened up about how he started dating Biel. "I did it the old fashioned way -- by telephone," he said at the event in Tennessee. "That's something I learned from both my stepdad and my grandfather -- that there is a thing called chivalry and it doesn't have to die with the birth of the internet. The way I see it, if you're asking a girl out on a date, it's only right to do it in a way that she can hear your voice. I had to be pretty persistent in order to get her to say yes. But I have a fair amount of tenacity and if I want something I stick to it. And in the end she agreed."

And the rest is history! Timberlake wouldn't confirm any wedding details, but sources say they'll walk down the aisle before the year's end.

See more Justin and Jessica pics here:

Related Articles:


Comments