Justin Timberlake says Jessica Biel is a really special person

Justin Timberlake is smitten with his bride-to-be, Jessica Biel. The actor and musician popped the question to the Total Recall actress last December. Speaking kind words about his future wife, Timberlake says Biel is a really special person.


INF Daily

According to Us Weekly, during a press conference for his new film, Trouble with the Curve, Timberlake, 31, said about Biel, 30, "She's a really, really, really special person. Plus, she's really, really, hot!"

Based on what Timberlake further said about the actress, she has always been special to him, it just took some time for her to fall for him. He revealed he had to be persistent in order to get a date with her.

I had to be pretty persistent in order to get her to say yes, he said. But I have a fair amount of tenacity and if I want something I stick to it. And in the end she agreed."

She later accepted more than a date, and now that he is ready to say I do, he says he knows what a successful marriage is made of after learning from his parents. He admits, though, he's not sure what to expect.

"I think it's important to remember that you go into something like marriage knowing that you don't know very much about it at all," Timberlake said, according to The Huffington Post. "But I do look at the marriage of my mother and stepdad, and what makes it work for them is that it's a team effort."

Justin and Jessica are rumored to be tying the knot this month.

Follow us on Twi! tter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments