Jessica Biel Wants Justin Timberlake's Name and Kids

Total Recall actress Jessica Biel will soon be Jessica Timberlake! The newlywed says she will be taking hubby Justins last name.

Jessica Biel Wants Justin Timberlake's Name and Kids

People

"Yes, I'm changing my name," Biel, 30, told People. "My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."

Shes also excited about her new life with Justin, "It's hard to find that one person in the world," she said. "Once you find that person, go for it. That kind of commitment is very special." Does going for it include starting a family? Not anytime soon, according to Justins grandmother, Sadie Bomar.

Oh, Justin is going to be the best dad. That boy has always been so great with children, and I know Jessica will be a great mother, Bomar told Radar.

"I dont think they will rush it though. Im not sure they can. They are both away so much that it would be hard to take care of a baby together and I know Justin would want to be there. She continued, Also, I dont think Im ready to be a great-grand-ma-ma just yet!

The couple wed on Oct. 19 in a fantasy wedding in Italy.

Comments