Jessica Biel To Change Last Name To Timberlake

You may now call her Mrs. Timberlake.

The wedding celebration may be over for actress Jessica Biel and new hubby, singer/actor Justin Timberlake, but the beginning of their new life starts with a last name change. "Yes, I'm changing my name," Biel tells People. "My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."

The long-time lovers exchanged vows in front of an intimate crowd of family members and friends Oct. 19 in Italy. "It's great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends," the couple said about the ceremony that hosted such guests as Andy Samberg, Timbaland and Jimmy Fallon for a week's worth of festivities abroad.

Justin even brought his pipes back to serenade his blushing bride, who rocked a light pink Giambattista Valli gown. "It was an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her," he said.

If that doesn't sound like love, we don't know what does.


Comments