Jessica Biel: stress-free bride-to-be

30-year-old bride-to-be Jessica Biel claims to be feeling absolutely zero pre-wedding stress.

Biel was honored at Varietys Power of Women luncheon in Los Angeles on Friday where she caught up with E! News. The starlets planning approach can best be described as easy-going. Biel is most definitely no bridezilla, stating, Im just pretty much as cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, Im cool.

In an August interview with Englands This Morning, the Total Recall star expressed her desire to be more of a guide than a dictator throughout the process. I am one of those people who is not very detail-orientated. In my work and personal life, I'm not one those people who is like, 'This has to be this way, and this has to be this way.' I'm sort of the more big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created, stated Biel.

Fianc Justin Timberlake, 31, was on hand to support his future wife as she accepted the Tiffany Luminary Award for her efforts with Charity: Water from Jennifer Garner at the event on Friday. During a recent press conference with the Hollywood Foreign Press, the former NSYNC front man opened up about his five-year relationship with Biel. "She's a really, really, really special person," the Timberlake told reporters. "Plus, she's really, really, hot!"

He also described the relationships internal hierarchy. "I answer to a higher power now," he joked. "We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she's getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it's working."

The six-time Grammy winner Timberlake proposed to bride Biel in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming. Jessicas love for snowboarding and the mountain atmosphere made it the perfect place.

Today, Timberlake is taking notes from the model married couple closest to him his mother and stepfather. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way, he stated in the press conference.

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments