Jessica Biel's 'cool as cucumber' about planning wedding to Justin Timberlake

Washington, October 7 (ANI): Jessica Biel has revealed that she isn't stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle with Justin Timberlake.

The bride-to-be, who spoke to E! News at Variety's Power of Women luncheon in L.A. Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy, said that she's no "bridezilla".

"I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool," Us magazine quoted her as saying.

In August, the 'Total Recall' star had admitted that she's pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day.

"I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented," she had said.

"I'm sort of the . . . big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created," she had said. (ANI)


Comments