Jessica Biel feels 'cool as a cucumber' about wedding

Jessica Biel feels 'cool as a cucumber' about upcoming wedding to Justin Timberlake and is determined not to be a bridezilla

Jessica Biel feels completely unstressed about her upcoming wedding to Justin Timberlake.

The 30-year-old 'Psycho' actress - who got engaged to the 'SexyBack' singer in Big Sky, Montana on their annual vacation last January after dating for five years - is determined to take a laid-back approach to her big day.

She told E! News: ''I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool.''

The 'Total Recall' star previously admitted that she has no desire to become a ''bridezilla'' and is happy to let a wedding planner create their special day.

She said: ''I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented. I'm sort of the big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created.''

Her fiance Justin also recently opened up about their relationship and his hopes that his marriage is successful describing it as a ''team effort''.

He said: ''Some days are better than other days for all of us - and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up.

''My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion.

''Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way.''

When asked what makes Jessica wife material, the 31-year-old star grinned: ''She's a really, really, really special person. Plus, she's really, really, hot!''


Comments