Biel looked like a 'princess'- Fallon

Jimmy Fallon says his close friend Jessica Biel looked like a 'princess' at her marriage to Justin Timberlake.

The 30-year-old actress tied the knot with Justin Timberlake last month and the couple's friend, 38-year-old talk show host Jimmy Fallon, says the nuptials were 'perfect'.

He said: 'It was just insane. Everything was just beautiful. It was really, really a beautiful night, the perfect temperature.'

Jimmy - who is married to Nancy Juvonen - had a great time at the Italian wedding, but admits his emotions got the better of him.

He added on Bravo's 'Watch What Happens Live': 'Questlove DJed. He's the best DJ in the world. And I'm just a sucker for weddings. I'm a fun person to invite to a wedding. I dance. I get up. I drink. But then I weep!'

Jessica, 30, and Justin, 31, threw a lavish four-day celebratory wedding at the Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia, Southern Italy, on October 19 and Jimmy wasn't the only one who ended up teary eyed at the ceremony.

The 'Rock Your Body' hitmaker wrote his new wife an original song to perform at the wedding and Jessica recently admitted that it reduced nearly 'everyone' to tears.

She said: 'That definitely started the tears. Not just for me either, for pretty much everyone who was there', with Justin adding: 'I figured if there was going to be something I was going to be able to offer it was to sing her down the aisle. Grown men were weeping. Hopefully it's because I didn't sound bad.'


Comments