Jessica Biel thought Anthony Hopkins was magnetic on the 'Hitchcock' set

Jessica enthused: "It was overwhelming, it was terrifying, it was nerve-wracking and it was utter jubilation. Most of all it was fun. Anthony, he's an incredibly powerful personality, but he's also very playful and he makes you feel very comfortable.

"So you can mess around a little bit, and he messes around a little bit with you - which I think is why 'Hitchcock' was such a great filmmaking experience for me. He's like the Sun, you know? He's the one everyone's revolving around and I just felt this lightness and brightness from him constantly."

The brunette beauty - who recently wed 'The Social Network' actor Justin Timberlake - was nervous about working with an A-list cast including Scarlett Johansson and Helen Mirren until Anthony put her at ease and gave her some acting tips.

Jessica told Flicksandbits.com: "There's never any judgement from him. You feel like you constantly want to please everyone, these people you've been dying to work with and who are your idols for so many years (laughs), and then when you finally get to work with them you think, 'There's no way I can be good enough.'

"But Anthony never makes you feel that way, he's talking to you about your character, talking to you about the scene. He always says, 'I hope you don't mind if I make a suggestion,' and I'm thinking, 'Really? Please, please make a suggestion, tell me exactly what to do!'"


Comments