Jessica Biel said she would work with her husband Justin Timberlake if the project was 'the right thing'

Newlywed Jessica Biel is open to working with her husband, Justin Timberlake, in a future acting project.

At the Hitchcock premiere on Sunday, Biel told Vanity Fair that she would absolutely work with her famous husband if the opportunity presented itself.

I would [act with him] if it was the right thing," she said, adding, "I'm not sure what the right thing is. I think you have to be very careful about working with your partner. But that would be so much fun; I absolutely adore him. I actually would prefer him to direct me in something. I think that would be the way to go."

Us Weekly reports that Biel is not only an in-demand actress, she has also done producing and some directing. Her husband, former N*SYNC star and The Social Network actor, has also dabbled in directing, doing "a couple of commercials and some of his music videos."

Moreover, Biel said that she would definitely consider taking an acting role in television again she got her start on 7th Heaven -- saying "The writing, the possibilities for women on television is just . . . the world is your oyster, pretty much. So yes, I would."

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments