Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel wedding had confidentiality agreement

Jimmy Fallon has revealed that he had to sign a confidentiality agreement for Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's wedding.

The comedian - who met Timberlake through the singer's appearances on Saturday Night Live - said that guests were required to sign the document before attending.

Jimmy Fallon
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Schiaparelli and Prada 'Impossible Conversations' Costume Institute Gala 2012 at The Metropolitan Museum of Art New York City, USA - 07.05.12 Mandatory Credit: Lia Toby/WENN.com

"I signed a contract," Fallon told Andy Cohen during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live yesterday (November 1).

Despite admitting that he couldn't go into detail about the nuptials, the 39-year-old talkshow host admitted that he found the ceremony "beautiful".

"She looked like a princess," he said of Biel. "It was just insane. Everything was beautiful.

"I'm a sucker for weddings. I'm a fun person to invite to a wedding. Because I dance, I get up and drink. But then, I weep."

This week, Timberlake's former 'N Sync bandmates said that they harboured

Comments