Jessica Biel Talks About Being 'Sandwiched' Between Two Naked Men Days Before Marrying Justin Timberlake

Jessica Biel (Splash News)Days before Jessica Biel became Mrs. Justin Timberlake, happenstance put her in the awkward position of being sandwiched between two completely naked men. And, no, it wasnt a crazy bachelorette party. The actress was supposed to be having a relaxing getaway at a spa.

During an appearance on Mondays Late Show With David Letterman, the Hitchcock star said that leading up to her October 19 wedding in southern Italy, she and a friend went to a spa in the Swiss Alps to beautify before the big day. While there, the 30-year-old headed into the sauna while her friend went to get them water and thats where things got a little sticky.

[Related: Jessica Biel Dons Frumpy Getup at Premiere]

"[Im] in the spa, in the sauna, and in walked two husky Austrian men, Biel recounted. I thought, this is a little unusual, but we are in Europe. I didn't really know what the protocol was. So I just laid there. Froze. ... Then they drop their towels and they are butt naked! Completely naked.

Biel, who was wearing a bikini, went on to say, They were naked and I'm in the middle of them! I was so stunned. I was having this internal conniption. I just laid there sandwiched in between [them]. It was intense. Im still recovering from it.

When her friend returned, the girls made a quick exit. We found out later it was actually very normal, she added. Some places in Europe, the spas are co-ed and nudity is cool.

Soon after her awkward naked encounter, Biel headed to Puglia, Italy, where she married her longtime beau in a splashy affair at the Borgo Egnazia resort. The actre! ss said she became so obsessed with keeping her wedding a secret from the press that she came up with a crazy CIA operative kind of scheme.

[Related: Jessica Biels Sentimental Wedding Day Accessories]

Earlier this week, Biel who told Letterman married life is wonderful and that she enjoys being married to her BFF talked about a possible work collaboration with her new husband. "I would if it was the right thing, she noted in Vanity Fair. "Definitely. I don't know what that is, though. I'm not sure what the right thing is. I think you have to be very careful about working with your partner. But that would be so much fun; I absolutely adore him."

She would even work for him. "I actually would prefer him to direct me in something," she revealed to the magazine. "I think that would be the way to go.

If that happens, they should probably stay away from any awkward nude scenes! It sounds like shes had more than her fair share for a while.

More celebrity features on Yahoo!:

Follow omg! on Twitter


Comments